Bag in Box
First used commercially in the 1950's, the bag-in-box system has come a long way. Since Thomas Angove put his wine in polyethylene bladders, packaged in corrugated boxes (1960's), the way we view 'the rules' has changed - No longer is ale only available in casks and wine only available in bottles...
If you are a micro brewery or enjoy brewing your own beverages, we have the right containers for you. Sizes are 2.5 ltr stone look jug, 3 ltr pouch, 5 ltr, 10 ltr and 20 ltr Bag in Boxes available.
Also introducing our new Pro-Jugs™ Measuring Jugs to compliment your brewing process..
- Professional measuring jugs
- Made from high quality, Food-Grade, Polypropylene
- Designed for commercial & industrial use
- Lightweight and durable
Independently lab tested for accuracy, the measurements on the side are both embossed and printed with black ink, ensuring perfect measuring every time.
- Large injection moulded handle makes this jug ideal for thick and thin liquids
- Chemical resistant
- Food grade
- Thick walls and non drip pouring spout all add to the outstanding quality